Area Manager - Central & South
- Lead district team to enable marketing understanding and define sales opportunities or risks to optimize sales result
- Enable individuals to develop action plan answering brand level strategy/objectives and drive to meet or exceed target
- Active to initiative quality check-in talk for competency reflection, coaching, career development and feedforward
- Conduct quality sales force effectiveness check-in , planning and management to ensure adequate SoV coverage
- Supervising, monitoring, governing and training for regulation and compliance policy, including interact-with-HCP, financial discipline, sample/project management
- Support key strategic pillars in BU and company level to address mid to long term growth strategy
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.