Associate Application Engineer
The main responsibilities of the role are to:
- Ensure optimum performance and stability for multiple systems for the Laboratory and Manufacturing Quality Systems (LIMS, EMPOWER, SMARTLAB, ELN, etc.) for AstraZeneca Operations, including providing workarounds and identifying areas for improvement or solutions to permanently address the issue.
- Provide 2nd/ 3rd line support (technical queries, bug fixes and small enhancements relating to application and platform), complying with Astra Zeneca standards, change control procedures.
- Take ownership of issues through from delivery or issue resolution or escalation, as appropriate.
- Support development activities by helping in code build and deployment, tool configuration management and administration, application environment set up, change and release management.
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical knowledge to multiple systems and support multiple business groups.
- Develop specialist knowledge in relevant systems, documenting and sharing that knowledge, as required, with global teams.
- Liaise with multiple stake holders including users, infrastructure/middleware teams, 3rd party software vendors for resolving issues and potential process improvements.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.