Associate Market Access Manager/ Market Access Manager
- Adherence to AZ and industry codes of conduct, ethics, pharma code
- Develop MA strategies for specific brand/ specific project (pricing/reimbursement) to gain rapid and high quality results
- Create value propositions to support the Business Units with access challenges
- Engage national/regional/local stakeholders through appropriate processes to secure access and funding for drugs
- Provide regional/local insights and anticipate future opportunities to support business performance
- Help cross function with clear understanding of the national regulatory context under which the local healthcare organisations operate – taking a future view of the customer landscape and proactively communicating the changing landscape to the business
- Ensure compliance with all AstraZeneca and Vietnam governance frameworks and policies. Explore new developments and legislative changes; communicate findings and implications to relevant teams/colleagues that could be affected and helps brand team develop appropriate responses and incorporate legislative and regulatory changes into their brand strategies
- Work in collaboration with BU/ KAM teams to understand access/funding barriers and provide strategy and support to achieve access and/or remove and mitigate access blocks.
- Monitor and evaluate the local prices, and support the ongoing local tender preparations and negotiations
- Develop and deliver MA strategic plans for brands, including pricing and access strategy: ensure all documentation and evidence of reimbursement dossier is properly prepared to maximise likelihood of success; Coordinate with the x-functional team to gain and maintain product portfolio on Reimbursement List; engage stakeholders, KEEs in pricing, reimbursement discussion
- Update knowledge and capabilities of access and funding pathways at national levels
- Explore and interpret new developments and legislative changes; analyse and communicate findings and implications to MA/ Cross functional colleagues that could be affected to MA works/ objectives and helps MA team/ Cross function develop appropriate responses and incorporate legislative and regulatory changes into their brand strategies
- Participate in PG working groups to shape future policy and raise AZ profile
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in in Pharmacy or Medicine or Government Relations, Communications or related field.
- Experiences in Government Relations (>2 years)
- Experiences in the pharmaceutical industry
- Advanced in English (speaking, writing) and communication skills
- Advanced in Presentation skills
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.