Market Access Specialist/ Associate Market Access Manager
- To implement MA strategies to gain rapid and high quality results and ensure high standard of compliance, to achieve the company’s business objectives.
- Adherence to AZ and industry codes of conduct, ethics, pharma code
- Communicate and negotiate with local KEE on specific projects.
- Implement strategy of national reimbursement submission
- Engage national/regional/local stakeholders through appropriate processes to secure access and funding for drugs
- Contribute to product value propositions to support the Business Units with access challenges Maintain knowledge and monitor the external environment to technically support the best Reimbursement strategy
- Provide local stakeholder insights to support business performance
- Ensure compliance with all AstraZeneca and Vietnam governance frameworks and policies.
- Ensure responsible documents of reimbursement dossier is properly prepared to maximise likelihood of success. Coordinate with the MA team and x-functional team to gain and maintain product portfolio on Reimbursement List.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of access and funding pathways at national levels
- Contribute to the development and delivery of strategic and MA plans for brands, including pricing and access strategy: work with MA & RA colleagues in monitoring and evaluating the local prices, and support the ongoing local tender preparations and negotiations
- Participate in MA projects
- Work in collaboration with MA / BU/ KA colleagues to understand access/funding barriers and effectively support communication with stakeholders in alignment with MA strategy for access achievement and mitigation/removal of access blocks.
- Explore and interpret new developments and legislative changes; analyse and communicate findings and implications to MA colleagues that could be affected to MA works/ objectives and helps MA team develop appropriate responses and incorporate legislative and regulatory changes into their brand strategies
- Work with MA/ cross functional colleagues to contribute to PG working groups to shape future policy and raise AZ profile
Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in in Pharmacy or Medicine
- Experiences in Government Relations (1-2 years)
- Experiences in the pharmaceutical industry
- Professional English (speaking, writing) and communication skills
- Professional Communication/ Presentation skills
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.