Clinical Research Associate
Primarily responsible for coordinating the various aspects of clinical trials. Works as part of a clinical delivery team providing support, guidance and advice on a local level. Develops existing tools and processes to identify areas of improvement and ensures business continuity for study delivery. Able to solve complex problems within a range of studies.
- Be responsible for initiating, organizing and managing the assigned studies.
- On site monitoring and site managements for global studies.
- Ensure clinical trials conducted in compliance with protocol & GCP.
- Ensure clinical trials can be conducted per timeline requirement.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in pharmacy or health science related background.
- At least 2 year experience in the role of CRA including on-site monitoring.
- With knowledge in GCP clinical therapeutics, study methodology, GCP.
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken).
- Good interpersonal skills, a good team player, and computer skills.
- Be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.