RPA Process Analyst
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. At AstraZeneca, we're proud to have a unique workplace culture that encourages innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energised and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
Global Business Services (GBS) is the heart of the AZ Finance function. We are accountable for the design and delivery of high quality, simple to operate transactional finance processes which, combined with outstanding business analysis and insight, enables our customers to focus on AZ’s strategic priorities. AstraZeneca’s Finance function is continuing its transformation journey with the objective of delivering excellence in financial operations.
A new and exciting Robotic Process Automation (‘RPA’) team is formed within our Digital stream of the GBS organisation. We aim to Deliver pipeline of RPA opportunities across the Enabling Units and Science Units globally. You will be working alongside business Subject Matter Experts (‘SME’) to identify and deliver process automations in conjunction with relevant technical RPA teams. You will gain exposure to leading edge automation techniques, and experience of process mapping & optimisation and stakeholder & change management.
- Being a great partner with key business stakeholders at all levels to support identification and bring together new process automation opportunities
- Work with business SMEs and RPA technical experts to develop the process automation design, ensure business inputs are secured as needed throughout the development lifecycle, owning more broad and complex processes
- Development and ownership of required documentation during RPA lifecycle ensuring approvals and regulatory standards are met
- Ensure necessary change management activities are planned and delivered alongside the technical automation, working closely with key stakeholders
- Support on the job coaching and training new Analysts, when required
- You should have a Bachelor Degree in any relevant field
- Strong analytical skills to be able to discover and interpret business change requirements
- Have analysed and redesigned business processes using standard business process re-engineering techniques, e.g. swim lane diagrams, Lean Six Sigma
- Experience of working in Agile methodology, RPA or other automation implementation experience
- Able to work on flexible hours and also undertake some domestic / international travel from time to time.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.