Senior Manager, Performance & Digital Analytics
At AstraZeneca, we are united by a common purpose – to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines. This purpose underpins everything we do; our work helps to make hearts healthier, to help people breathe easier, and to help more people survive cancer. Every single day, we make a difference by delivering potentially life-changing medicines to millions of people and by leading breakthrough science that promises to transform the treatment of disease.
Our purpose is bold and so is our approach. Becoming a more agile and innovative company means creating a vibrant, dynamic culture where we celebrate entrepreneurial thinking and act with a sense of urgency. We are courageous, taking risks and learning from both success and failure. We are curious, creative, and open to new ideas and ways of working. Above all, we are passionate about science and driven to always put patients first. Join us and be part of a great place to work; an environment that energizes and empowers each of us to contribute to achieving our goal to develop and deliver medicines.
Position Title: Senior Manager, Performance & Digital Analytics
Position Type: Regular, Full-Time
Location: Mississauga, Head Office
Career Level: E
Are you insatiably curious about what drives a business to be successful? Are you a provocative leader who can develop strategies to translate information about products and customers to deliver strategic insights?
Reporting into the Director, Analytics and Data Excellence, you will be an influential leader in shaping how the organization assesses business performance. You will work across all therapeutic areas and channels to shape and deliver the insights, analytics and reporting needs.
You will have responsibility to:
- Partner with Marketing and Sales leaders to shape insights, analytics and reporting to assess business performance and shape strategic direction of each brand.
- Shape and develop the Canadian data capability roadmap
- Build and develop relationships with external digital, AI/ML partners
- Develop impact assessment models for omni-channel tactics
- Develop customer profiling processes and build a model to incorporate omni-channel insights
- Manage, develop, and lead a team of 3 Analytics Managers, including hiring and onboarding of new team members.
- Provide strategic input into portfolio planning and optimization of resources across the portfolio, including creative simulations for various scenarios
- Process owner for customer segmentation and targeting processes to optimize investments and execution aligned to brand strategy
- Process owner for annual sales quota setting process and on-going governance, in collaboration with the forecasting team
- Active member of the data governance team, ensuring all data processes and systems are aligned to data collection and reporting
Your qualifications include:
- Strong understanding of omni-channel data
- Understanding of AI/ML concepts
- Strong analytical mind-set and proven ability to generate insights
- Strong strategic mindset/planning skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of structured and unstructured data
- Successful history of collaboration and partnership
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA an asset
- 7-10 years, experience (pharmaceutical experience preferred)
- 2+ years, people management experience
- Experience working with large market data (e.g. IQVIA, Neilsen etc)
Great People want to Work with us! Find out why:
- GTAA Top Employer Award for 6 years: https://reviews.canadastop100.com/top-employer-astrazeneca-canada
- Best Workplace Culture Award at the 2018 Canadian HR Awards: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/thriving-best-workplace-culture-gena-restivo/
- Learn more about our culture: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/genarestivo_greatpeople-greatplacetowork-topemployers2020-activity-6608742174811049985-N-8G
Are you interested in working at AZ? Apply today!
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.