Service Desk Analyst
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world's most serious diseases. But we're more than one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca, we're proud to have a unique workplace culture that inspires innovation and collaboration. Here, employees are empowered to express diverse perspectives - and are made to feel valued, energised and rewarded for their ideas and creativity.
Global Business Services (GBS) is the heart of the AZ Finance function. We are accountable for the design and delivery of high quality, simple to operate transactional finance processes which, combined with outstanding business analysis and insight, enables our customers to focus on AZ’s strategic priorities. Our remit covers record to report, procure to pay and order to cash, tax, planning & forecasting and management reporting, to customers across AZ Globally in Commercial, Science, Operations & Enabling Functions, Tax, Treasury and Group Finance. AstraZeneca’s Finance function is continuing its transformation journey with the objective of delivering excellence in financial operations.
In this team, our team provides P2P/T&E process helpdesk services to internal AZ and external end users, including training support AZ users. As the successful role holder, you will be a member of the team supporting the delivery of Helpdesk services to the region.
- Take ownership, log & co-ordinate all related queries & requests from Helpdesk customers; Follow up and solve incidents; escalate incidents to when unable to resolve; Ensuring that service quality levels meet expectations.
- Communicates with customers through various means (oral, written, electronic) to remotely resolve customer problem; verifies resolution of problem with the customer.
- To ensure that customers are provided with regular updates on their queries and follow ups on all outstanding queries.
- Contribute to the development of global, AZ helpdesk and training processes and ad-hoc pojects.
- Delivery of help desk support services against SLA targets.
- Provide technical knowledge / guidance or coaching with minor supervisory role, and provide feedback to the Service Lead
- You should have a Degree in Business, Accounting or equivalent
- Possess 1-2 years of accounting work experiences. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply too
- Knowledge and experience in SAP, Oracle or other ERP system
- Experience of working in a shared service center across a global /large organization
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in local languages such as English, Bahasa Melayu and Mandarin
- Where required, proficiency in a particular foreign language is needed.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.