Service Now Release Manager
The ServiceNow Release Manager ( Hybrid Position)
The Service Now Release Manager in Guadalajara is responsible for the
planning, resourcing and delivery of new features by stories, enhancements, epics and projects. The role holder will work with a wide variety
of stakeholders who use the shared services platform across IT, HR, Finance, Legal, and other key business functions. The role has a keen
focus on ensuring quality and timely deliverables through the ServiceNow sprints, ensuring that work is delivered to the specification to allow
the customer to realise business value as per the demand/project initiative. Developing and nurturing strong relationships with the
- Manage the sprint deliverables assigned to the Guadalajara team, taking a handover from the Chennai and UK based release managers to ensure a seamless delivery for our customers and maximum release success.
- Facilitate Scrum and Agile ceremonies such as: sprint planning, daily sprint stand-ups, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives.
- Working hand-in-hand with the ServiceNow Chennai Team Lead to provide a seamless experience to our customers and to ensure that the Chennai and Guadalajara teams act with a “one team” mindset, learning from each other, sharing and ensuring that both teams succeed in their goals.
- Working closely with the Delivery and Resourcing manager and the Run Manager to ensure that the required delivery of ServiceNow sprints is met and that we meet our Service targets for incident, problem, change, request and customer satisfaction.
- Leading the ServiceNow team at the Guadalajara GTC to create a high performing, engaged ServiceNow team
- Onboarding and supporting the development of new resources in the ServiceNow team. Working with the local Guadalajara
- leadership to source and appoint early talent and develop.
- Supporting the development of ServiceNow team members through the AstraZeneca personal development process,
- encouraging the use of the AstraZeneca learning tool and encouraging the development and mastery of ServiceNow skills
- Acting as a key member of the global ServiceNow leadership team, taking part in governance and decision-making as required
- An unrelenting focus on driving quality and working to improve standards and delivery in the ServiceNow Guadalajara team
- Act as a key member of the local End User Services Leadership Team in Guadalajara providing local support for End User
- Services and supporting in creating an engaged team across the entire GTC workforce
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE
- Experience of ServiceNow platform is highly desirable
- Proven experience in Project Management or Software Release Management
- Proven experience of Agile IT project management life cycle activities and deliverables
- Agile or equivalent project management accreditation is desirable
- People leadership skills, coaching and people development
- IT Process knowledge desirable, e.g. Incident, Problem, Change, Request & Knowledge
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Excellent customer centric behaviours and a demonstrated customer approach to delivery
- Experience in managing and developing stakeholder relationships and driving commitments and agreements on actions and
Ability to analyse requests or issues and provide the best possible outcome.
- Proven ability to work well in and across diverse global teams
- Experience in conflict resolution / arbitration / negotiation to achieve the best results
- Influencing, networking and team working skills
- Proven ability to communicate both written and orally at all levels
- Proven ability to collaborate across multiple internal teams and external where requirer.
- A self-starter with high levels of drive, energy, resilience and a desire for professional excellence
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.