Test Automation Engineer
Join us at a crucial stage of our journey in becoming a digital and data-led enterprise. Make the impossible possible by building partnerships and ecosystems, creating new ways of working and driving scale and speed to deliver exponential growth. Focused and committed, and backed with the investment to succeed, we’re driving cross-company change to disrupt the entire industry.
Automation Test Engineer
As an Automation Test Engineer in AZ you'll have a chance to make a positive impact in patients’ lives by using your creativity and engineering skills to test software for different areas across AZ. Your tests will contribute indirectly and directly to improve the health of people who uses our medicines.
We are looking for an Automation Test Engineer within the Software Quality and Test (SQ&T) team with the right mind-set and attitude who strive for close, collaborative, and empowered working environments, where individuals and teams can flourish.
The role is accountable for performing Automation testing meeting required quality and compliance standards. Focus areas include stakeholder management and delivery of good testing practices and strategies.
Minimum Requirements - Education and Experience
To do this we need engineers with the following experience/skills:
- 3+ years working as a Test Automation engineer
- Ability to learn and get an in-depth understanding of the tech stack of the applications being tested.
- Ability to work on your own without supervision or direction.
- Experience working in Agile projects.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and their tech stack.
- Analytical mindset.
- Experience collaborating with people across the globe with diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- At least intermediate knowledge on the following programming languages (Java, Phyton, Jenkins
- Intermediate experience in Selenium on regards of how to automate web browsers and its framework (for example; Junit, Testing NG)
- intermediate understanding of Github/Bitbucket
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Intermediate experience on Phyton Frameworks for Unit Testing
- BDD (Cucumber)
- SQL support experience.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.