GP Medical Representative - Melbourne East
GP Sales Representative – Diabetes - Melbourne East
With around 57,500 employees in every corner of the globe, AstraZeneca is a diverse company promoting scientific curiosity whilst encouraging collaboration and entrepreneurial thinking; allowing each employee the opportunity to create a positive, lasting legacy.
We are currently looking for a GP Sales Representative to join our Victorian Diabetes team to continue and build on the team’s success.
If you are an experienced professional, with a flair for communication and demonstrable sales track record, this is an excellent opportunity to align your professional career and your lifestyle within an established and reputable organisation.
This position reports to the Sales Manager, Diabetes VIC and is responsible for servicing Eastern suburbs of Melbourne through to the Yarra Valley and the Dandenongs. The country territory comprises Bendigo, Shepparton and surrounding districts.
This role involves:
- Promoting class-leading Diabetes products to General Practitioners and Allied healthcare professionals
- Building long-term relationships through your genuine passion for the positive impacts these products have on patient’s health
- Working as part of a collaborative team to optimise business impact
- Analysing sales performance and implementing strategies to achieve business outcomes
- Completing administrative requirements and working within a set promotional budget accurately and within a timely manner
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated successes in building strong external and internal relationships through effective communication, influencing and collaborative networking skills
- Drive to be a self-starter, with confidence in your personal presentation, sales skills and the ability to make a positive impact
- Business and/or Science related tertiary qualifications are preferred but not essential
Ideally you have a good knowledge of Diabetes Medicine developed through a career in pharmaceutical sales or allied health. However, if you are a born sales person, great team player and a very quick learner but with no industry experience we would also like to hear from you.
A willingness to learn and the ability to self-manage, combined with our world-class training and resources, will ensure that you're fully equipped to excel in your new career with AstraZeneca.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.