At AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and you’ll develop beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us.
This is an exciting opportunity for an entry-level marketing coordinator to join our Cardiovascular, Renal and Metabolic (CVRM) Marketing team at AstraZeneca on a part-time basis, working 3 days a week. The role of the marketing coordinator is to carry out various secretarial, administrative and project-oriented activities to support the business unit, whilst also ensuring tasks are carried out according to set policies and procedures.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing administrative or secretarial services to the CVRM Marketing team
- Coordinating complex meetings and off-site events in line with AstraZeneca policy.
- Coordinating, collating and communicating statistical and technical information at a detailed level.
- Analyzing and interpreting data to produce quality reports that adhere to predetermined standards.
- Carrying out calculations, analyses or investigations to defined briefs to support the smooth functioning of the CVRM Marketing team.
- Resolving complex customer queries and issues to meet customer and business requirements.
- Establishing an understanding of the team’s requirements to ensure that planned activities and services meet predetermined standards and requirements.
- Prioritising individual workload and that of others as appropriate, to achieve personal and team targets.
- Facilitating small projects under general guidance to ensure the delivery of project outputs according to plan.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A high attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and perform to deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Tertiary qualification in Science, Marketing or Business
- A strong drive to develop a career in pharmaceutical marketing
If you are a recent graduate or current university student in your final or penultimate year with a Science, Marketing or Business degree with the goal to establish a career in the pharmaceutical industry. Please apply now to register your interest in this exciting opportunity!
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.