With around 60,000 employees in every corner of the globe, AstraZeneca is a diverse company that promotes curiosity, and encourages collaboration and ambitious thinking that allows each employee the opportunity to build a legacy. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us!
At AstraZeneca Macquarie Park, we have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious entry level Marketing Coordinator to support our Oncology Business unit. The primary responsibility of the role would be to provide support on various administrative and project-based activities as well as coordinating with various internal and external partners regarding conferences, events, and meetings. Primary responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Coordinating and leading events to ensure scope, quality, budget and timeline are adhered to
- Ensuring availability of marketing materials at external and internal meetings as well as minute taking
- Coordinating travel (flights, accommodations, and registrations of meetings), expense reports, general filing and ensuring documents are appropriately handled in accordance to global regulatory standards
- Monitoring, tracking, and assisting with purchase orders
- Supporting marketing and CI events in drafting sponsorship and meeting contracts
- Providing proactive administrative support to the Oncology Business unit
With such a great opportunity, we are looking for someone who is:
- Able to communicate optimally at all levels of the business
- Keen to collaborate in a dynamic environment and open to change
- Tech savvy with strong computer literacy
- Able to work on various projects consecutively and efficiently
- Tertiary qualified in Science, Marketing, or Business
At AstraZeneca, our benefits include robust training programs, leave loading, free onsite parking, an attractive bonus structure and the ability to develop your career.
Are you a recent graduate or an experienced marketing coordinator with a passion within the pharmaceutical industry? Would you like to challenge yourself in an environment where no two days are the same? Apply now, take your career in your own hands and join our phenomenal story helping patients improve their lives every single day. You can be part of it!
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorisation and employment eligibility verification requirements.